Cows & Sheep

This is the story of my stray pets 
I keep two stray cows and one stray sheep as my pets
They are best friends forever
Let me describe these two stray cows and one stray sheep for you
Everyone knows cows have four legs, a fluffy tail, big and small black spots on the white fur while everyone knows as well sheep has four legs, white fur, a fluffy tail, and what else?
I will ask my family members to pinpoint me more about their physical characteristics
And I give them names too
I have them running about and playing around in a mini forestry just opposite my house
Every time when I called out for them, I shouted BOOBIES
There goes two stray cows and one stray sheep accelerated towards me 
Besides, I spit out different words to differ amongst them 
Vajayjay, Cum & Semen.. what a nice name for each
I love them and I adore them  
This is the story of my stray pets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you

counting to September 5th