Far Away From Home

Dolls.. I've reached Melbourne one week ago
Lives at here are all about walking for hours which are damn tiring, cant afford those expensive foods which I promised myself when I get back to my hometown one day I will just grab all my chances and eat everything I could without bothering my weight..
Nothing else anymore coz the rest stays cool for me and I adapt myself very well I guess
Oh yeah one more thing that I dislike is I have to cook my own every day meals. Im not a child inherited by my dad good cooking skills and has interest on them. I got my moms genes instead. Smile*
Definitely I do miss my family and my room sweet room.. haha and of course I cant deny that I miss YOU as well. I will like to meet you one day if given by any chances.. wu la la*

Comments

  1. hey, i'm interested to the YOU tat u mentioned above lo...mind to tel me??? wakakaakaka...=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats obviously you.. duh. I love you darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lai lo...don believe you lo!!!haha..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you

counting to September 5th