Dolls.. I've reached Melbourne one week ago Lives at here are all about walking for hours which are damn tiring, cant afford those expensive foods which I promised myself when I get back to my hometown one day I will just grab all my chances and eat everything I could without bothering my weight.. Nothing else anymore coz the rest stays cool for me and I adapt myself very well I guess Oh yeah one more thing that I dislike is I have to cook my own every day meals. Im not a child inherited by my dad good cooking skills and has interest on them. I got my moms genes instead. Smile* Definitely I do miss my family and my room sweet room.. haha and of course I cant deny that I miss YOU as well. I will like to meet you one day if given by any chances.. wu la la*
Gosh.. my brother bought me Dunkin Donuts And I of course cant finish all of them.. Haha.. too many and each of them are very filling for me.. Haha so I just ate one piece.. Today I have tried to make my perfecto banana toast.. And It looks like a Success for me And Yes.. it is definitely a SUCCESS! P-E-R-F-E-C-T-O!
Hi good afternoon everyone! Loving the weather today Its drizzling, then sunny, again drizzle & back to sunny.. Haha everyone don't seem to bother about the weather Because they don't mind or they are just too busy to notice on the weather So from here we can see this will be one of the main costs leading to disastrous environment Ok.. waking up and started my day with kinda hectic schedule But still I get to have lunch with my beloved, Ek Jie at Chicking We talked about how's life recently Grinning towards each other as we chat non-stop Sometimes there were even more than just grinning Haha sounded like we are gossiping about people But of course we aren't Dislikes/hates gossip We drove to Choice Premier to buy tuna, ham and my mom's 100g/Rm13.90 coffee My mom is a coffee lover so it's understandable for her to spend much on coffee beans Haha.. urghh something doesn't make my day smoothly caus...
Comments
Post a Comment