Chicking for Lunch

Hi good afternoon everyone! 
Loving the weather today 
Its drizzling, then sunny, again drizzle
& back to sunny.. 
Haha everyone don't seem to bother about the weather 
Because they don't mind or they are just too busy to notice on the weather 
So from here we can see this will be one of the main costs leading to disastrous environment 
Ok.. waking up and started my day with kinda hectic schedule 
But still I get to have lunch with my beloved, Ek Jie at Chicking
We talked about how's life recently  
Grinning towards each other as we chat non-stop 
Sometimes there were even more than just grinning
Haha sounded like we are gossiping about people 
But of course we aren't 
Dislikes/hates gossip
We drove to Choice Premier to buy tuna, ham and my mom's 100g/Rm13.90 coffee
My mom is a coffee lover so it's understandable for her to spend much on coffee beans 
Haha.. urghh something doesn't make my day smoothly cause I can't find my Mozzarella cheese
I planned to use Mozzarella cheese as my donuts' topping
Haiz.. Ek Jie said I like to do many things.. 
Haha yes it just goes according to my mood.. while I am having it 
I start to think on how to make better food using the ingredients that I feel will taste nice
Haha.. and up till this extend, as I remembered
I always succeeded for the food that I did
Don't blame me if I have forgotten that I did serve some awful food before 
Haha  

http://prudencexix.shutterfly.com/pictures/141

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you

counting to September 5th