Thank you


I did not know this will happen until today 
Nasty boy who tattooed me with pain 
Come and walk out from my life 
As if I like to watch this saddening movie 
I have the happiness with you all along 
Ended with double pain all through you 
Give me convincing words to make me feel you love me 
Give me convincing laughters to tell me you’re happy with me 
But where is your convincing actions to prove me these are eternal 
Nasty boy, I am mature enough to carry these 
This is not worthwhile to me, do you know? 
I doubt everything you had engraved in my memories 
Erasing these with the time I hold on tightly 
I am naive in the past
I did not wish us both to turn back the time 
Awakened that you do not belong with me 
We were both tired of guessing each other out 
Forget about al those enchantment I had to you 
This shall be a goodbye song that I wrote for you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

counting to September 5th