Ayuke Fish Chef

Joined my family for a heavy breakfast at here
Haha.. kinda of a fish lover 
Hence, I give a two thumbs up for all dishes ordered..
Haha
: )

Grandma : You shouldn't cook this way 
Waiter : Yeah so what is your better suggestion then? 
Grandma : Ern due to my decades experience, I think that you should cook the fish before you even wash it to preserve the fresh, dont ever wash the pot ok.. this is the most important steps.. 
Waiter : Oh yeah that is a brilliant idea..thanks 
Grandma : Im Mary by the way.. welcome 

Look to the left & look to the right.. yeah 
Here comes a mini answering test 
Question: What is the main ingredient for the food served in Ayuke Fish Chef?
Then my dad raised up his hand and volunteered to answer the question... he acted like a kid and shouted FISH.. gosh.. act cute but his epic has Failed.. haha
SIster: Here it goes the correct answer.. haha FISH
Dad: Im so happy that I won a free meal this morning.. haha



I love blurred picture.. haha  
 Compare the milk and wheatgrass.. haha 

Sister : HAHA HAHA HAHA
Grandma : What are you looking at, you female dog! 
Sister : Yerrrr grandma.. haha 

Acuan woi.. haha 
So crowded here even though the clock says 10 am.. haha 






Gosh went to Boulevard for some shopping 
And I just realized that we are collecting many many vouchers of
this pizza hut promotion .. haha 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Far Away From Home

My Banana Toast

Chicking for Lunch