Ayuke Fish Chef

Joined my family for a heavy breakfast at here
Haha.. kinda of a fish lover 
Hence, I give a two thumbs up for all dishes ordered..
Haha
: )

Grandma : You shouldn't cook this way 
Waiter : Yeah so what is your better suggestion then? 
Grandma : Ern due to my decades experience, I think that you should cook the fish before you even wash it to preserve the fresh, dont ever wash the pot ok.. this is the most important steps.. 
Waiter : Oh yeah that is a brilliant idea..thanks 
Grandma : Im Mary by the way.. welcome 

Look to the left & look to the right.. yeah 
Here comes a mini answering test 
Question: What is the main ingredient for the food served in Ayuke Fish Chef?
Then my dad raised up his hand and volunteered to answer the question... he acted like a kid and shouted FISH.. gosh.. act cute but his epic has Failed.. haha
SIster: Here it goes the correct answer.. haha FISH
Dad: Im so happy that I won a free meal this morning.. haha



I love blurred picture.. haha  
 Compare the milk and wheatgrass.. haha 

Sister : HAHA HAHA HAHA
Grandma : What are you looking at, you female dog! 
Sister : Yerrrr grandma.. haha 

Acuan woi.. haha 
So crowded here even though the clock says 10 am.. haha 






Gosh went to Boulevard for some shopping 
And I just realized that we are collecting many many vouchers of
this pizza hut promotion .. haha 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

counting to September 5th

Thank you