Love note

I love you
For always staying by my side
For always listening to my mourning
For always giving in to me no matter how unreasonable I was
For always saving the best for me
For always choosing me when you have better options
For always scolding me when I did a mistake
For always telling me what is right and what is wrong
For always spending most of your time with me
For always keeping me company before and after I see the sunlight
For always missing me when you are apart from me
For always keeping me warm and safe
For always making stupid jokes and funny things to hear my sinister laugh
For always protecting me from danger

What can I wish for more?
I dare not wish for better one because you are perfect
In my eyes
In my heart
In my mind
In my brain
In my lungs
In my everything
Haha

I love you
To all my family babes
From Xix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you

counting to September 5th