This is so not an emo post .. haha

Yes.. this isnt any of my emotional post 
Haha. this is just random writing 
Sometimes I do scribble words and phrases into a few paragraphs
Just tryna write out something good .. haha 

Do you know or do you even realize that our love is just not normal 
It's abnormal and it's different from the others
We ought to know that we should come to an end one day 
But have you realized that I have shown protest that I didnt want it to end 
How about have you realized I have been protruding my special feelings towards you 
I dont call it love 
I just see it as something special & unique feeling than the others can give me 

I dare not treat this as love because I know that this is not a love that all will agree upon 
But why should we ask for others agreements 
Aint this thing belongs to us both only
Why should we consider the others
Yes, we shouldn't be selfish and yes we should consider about the others as well 
Just because of the others, we choose to let go 
But have you realized that this feeling is just like a crevasse

It makes me going deeper and deeper 
The more I struggle to come out from this feeling, the deeper I fall into 
Can you tell me what is right and what is wrong?
Are we and the others to judge what is right and what is wrong when 
everybody is admitting sins 
I choose to peg myself towards the frozen feeling
I know this is just a confusion of mine because I still mind for everything 
But have you realized that I still care

Is it a yes or a no 
Looking at you with the others, makes me feel little
I don't hope for your full attention since we are apart 
I have many words that I dare not to tell you 
So I keep it as a little secret of mine and forget about it as times pass
Do you know that time is not the best medicine for me right now 
I admit that I have not given you the best
And you are not perfect for me 
But have you realized what I pursue is not a perfect lover
And have you realized although I find it abnormal, 
I choose to venture myself and continue to 
Hold this special & unique feelings with you

I just have realized that what I actually want 
is to have an excursion with you though I know we have limited time only
And allow us both make a special & unique excursion for this time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank you

counting to September 5th